DesignDesign, Inc. is seeking a creative and enthusiastic marketing-driven copywriter to join our collaborative marketing & design team. The writer will work closely with the design team and play a key role in creating ideas and content for web, print, and promotional materials.
The candidate will be expected to work well with a talented design team and balance multiple projects. The marketing copywriter will be involved in day-to-day communication with clients and will be responsible for project management. (Project management database training will be provided). The daily responsibilities include creative writing, the development of advertising and marketing messaging, editing, and marketing strategies for the web, print, social media, and various other platforms.
- The ideal candidate will hold a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a similar field.
- 1-3 years of creative writing and marketing experience. Agency experience is a plus.
- The candidate should demonstrate a proficient knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of the Adobe suite and other Web applications is a plus.
- Candidate will be organized and detail-oriented with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be comfortable working independently and under tight-deadlines.
- A passion for marketing communication is a must!
Please send your cover letter, resume, and a writing sample to: email@example.com.
PLEASE, NO PHONE CALLS. We will contact you directly for interviews.